top of page
All Stories

New 24-story office building tops off

Developers Cebu Landmasters, Inc. (CLI) and Borromeo Brothers Estate, Inc. held topping off ceremonies for the 24-story Latitude Corporate Center at the Cebu Business Park on Wednesday, March 6, 2019, less than two years after its groundbreaking in June 2017.

The high-rise project is the first joint venture between CLI and Borromeo Brothers through the BLBCP Ventures, Inc.

CLI chief executive officer Jose Soberano III and chief operating officer Jose Franco Soberano, together with Borromeo Brothers president Bernadette Gallego and managing director Jose Daniel Borromeo, led the topping off ceremony.

 “We are very proud to top off Latitude Corporate Center, and expect to turn over units in the fourth quarter of 2019. We are already opening the building for site visit in the second quarter for companies interested in leasing space,” Jose Soberano III said.

Units that are for sale, representing 20 percent of total floor space, have been taken. The remaining 80 percent are leasable spaces.

The leasable spaces will include executive (small), enterprise (medium) and business process outsourcing (large) spaces while retail spaces are available at the ground and second floors.

“This 83-unit corporate building can accommodate companies looking for small, medium or large office spaces with unit sizes ranging from 60 up to 2,000 square meters,” said Jose Daniel Borromeo.

Aside from its sleek and modern design, Latitude Corporate Center is also eco-friendly. The project has acquired a Building for Ecologically Responsive Design Excellence (BERDE) certification. BERDE is the country’s voluntary green building rating system developed by the Philippine Green Building Council.

“It will be the first BERDE-certified building in Cebu Business Park with its 20% green space, a plaza with green sanctuary, a green sky lounge at the 14th floor, and garden deck at the 17th floor,” Jose Franco Soberano said.

Located on a 3,000-square-meter property beside the Pag-ibig Fund-WT Corporate Tower, the Latitude Corporate Center is CLI’s second corporate building. It is an addition to CLI’s recurring business, which includes Park Centrale at the Cebu IT Park and Base Line Center on Juana Osmeña St., Cebu City. (Ventures Cebu from PR)

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
bottom of page